European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Dear interested we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (hereafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Cork S.r.l., as “owner” of the processing, pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: Cork S.r.l. will process personal and / or sensitive and health related data that will also be included in the form.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data of which Cork S.r.l. will be in possession are provided and collected directly by the interested party when completing this form.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Cork srl – Via Lombardia, 2/A – 20068 Peschiera Borromeo (MI) Italy, CF and VAT number 10579080960, contacted by phone at +39.02.87177506 or at email@example.com.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored in relation to the completion of this form, has as its legal basis its consent and is made for the following purposes: respond to requests for information sent via the form , provide assistance and support services, proceed with subscription to the newsletter, send training, informational and commercial communications, manage commercial profiling activities.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing indicated, your data may be disclosed to any third parties, appointed as Managers and assigned by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The Data Processors and Data Processors are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines set by law . The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The data subject is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access your data, correct or cancel it, limit the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, requesting data portability, revoke the consent to the processing by relying on these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Data Controller. The data subject can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATORY OR LESS DATA: We inform you that the provision of data is for some optional fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide the mandatory data involves NOT sending the form.
- OBLIGATORY OF CONSENT: The provision of consent to data processing through a special check is optional, but essential to proceed with the submission of the form.
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: The personal data you have provided will form the object of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of appropriate support, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.
Extended information on cookies
This privacy statement is prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC and the former art. 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree No. 196/03) regarding Cookies
C.F / P.iva 10579080960
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User.
What Cookie does this site use?
Third party cookies:
The services listed below may collect aggregate statistics and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Data Controller – depending on the description – without the help of third parties. They can also perform User tracking activities.
Type and functionality
Link for more information
Third-party cookies that allows the aggregate analysis of user visits for statistical and information purposes
Third-party cookies that display maps, and information and related (for example the zoom level set).
Third-party cookies used by the Youtube video player
List of cookies used:
wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1: persistent – Use this cookie to customize the display of the site interface. They last 1 years.
_icl_current_language: persistent – Technical cookie used for language management. It lasts 1 day.
vchideactivationmsg_vc11: persistent – Technical cookie that allows you to send messages from the contact form. It lasts 1 month.
moove_gdpr_popup: persistent – Technical cookie used by the cookie banner. Memorize cookie preferences. It lasts 1 year.
__utma: persistent – user visit time – necessary for the third-party service Google Webmaster and Analytics. It lasts 2 years.
__utmb: persistent – rate of abandonment (approximate value) of the user – necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics. It lasts 30 minutes.
__utmc: session – rate of abandonment (approximate value) of the user – necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics. It lasts until the browser is closed.
__utmz: persistent – user’s source – necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics. It lasts 6 months.
__utmt: persistent – manages the request limit (throttle) to the Google Analytics service. It lasts 30 minutes.
_ga: persistent – the cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 2 years.
_gid: persistent – the cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 1 day.
_gat: persistent – the cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to limit the speed of request. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 1 minute.
1P_JAR, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, NID, SNID, CONSENT, OTZ, googtrans: persistent – are Google cookies: store your preferences and user information every time you visit web pages containing Google services.
1P_JAR, APISID, GPS, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID: persistent – Technical cookies of third parties of Google Map: unique identifiers for the functionality required by the geographic maps of Google map.
APISID, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC: persistent – Technical cookies of third parties of Youtube: unique identifiers for the functionality required by the Youtube player.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the Member States of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Displaying content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service of visualization of styles of character managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Mailchimp is an address management and e-mailing service provided by Mailchimp Inc.
Personal data collected: Email.
How can I control the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. The User can find information on how to manage cookies in his browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Holder informs that the User can use Your Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.